1. Who do we collect your personal information from?
We collect personal information about you from:
- you, when you provide that personal information to us, including via the website and any related service, through any registration or subscription process, through any contact with us (e.g. telephone call or email), or when you buy or use our services and products
- third parties where you have authorised this or the information is publicly available.
If possible, we will collect personal information from you directly.
2. How we use your personal information
- Identity verification on your request.
- Send you relevant information you have subscribed to.
- To provide relevant services or products to you.
- Improving our website
- Providing customer service
- Any other purpose authorised by you explicitly.
3. Disclosing personal information
We may disclose your information to third parties to improve our services or provide services and products.
We may disclose information to the following parties:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) and any of it’s subsidiaries.
- Google Analytics (anonymous website visitor data only)
- Any regulatory authority in New Zealand as required by law.
4. Protection of your personal information
We store and process your personal information in AWS, Xero, Harvest Timesheets, MailChimp and our CRM.
In AWS we use the following technologies and encryption methods to ensure and guarantee secure storage:
- TLS Certificates (SSL)
- Encryption of storage using industry standard mechanisms (SHA, AES)
Your personal information can only be viewed by staff or contractors that have been authorised by our CEO to access that information.
5. Modifying your personal information
Subject to certain grounds for refusal set out in the Act, you have the right to access your readily retrievable personal information that we hold and to request a correction to your personal information. Before you exercise this right, we will need evidence to confirm that you are the individual to whom the personal information relates.
In respect of a request for correction, if we think the correction is reasonable and we are reasonably able to change the personal information, we will make the correction. If we do not make the correction, we will take reasonable steps to note on the personal information that you requested the correction.
If you want to exercise either of the above rights, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your email should provide evidence of who you are and set out the details of your request (e.g. the personal information, or the correction, that you are requesting).
Contact us now to get instant help with any questions
SIMPLIFY CLOUD WITH TEEM